Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Calm before the Storm Saturday 10/3

Options
  • 10-03-2018 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

Sandown2:25
    Man of Plenty shouldn’t mind the ground here judging by many of his runs this year. He has been a staple in a lot of the big handicaps this year and has been running well in most. He hasn’t had the run of the race a few times going far too wide, and I think there is a chance he has one of these in his.2 Miles Heavy Ground might just be about right and 5 places and 33/1 looks great value.
    2 Points EW 33/1 5 places sky/paddy/boyles/tote/fred

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Motivator

I had a few quid on Melrose Boy for the Albert Bartlett but he runs in the 1.50 at Sandown today.

9/1 is a huge price, he’s got some decent form without winning too many races. Jockey and Trainer in great form at the moment, have had a nice punt on this fella today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

aidankkk wrote: »
    Man of Plenty shouldn’t mind the ground here judging by many of his runs this year. He has been a staple in a lot of the big handicaps this year and has been running well in most. He hasn’t had the run of the race a few times going far too wide, and I think there is a chance he has one of these in his.2 Miles Heavy Ground might just be about right and 5 places and 33/1 looks great value.

Certainly seems to be plenty of money going on him. Gone from 50 into 25.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Coeur Joyeax looks likely to be suited by steppign up in trip on this ground in the Leinster National today. 14/1 seems to underrate him. 1pt ew

• Registered Users Posts: 5,174 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

Motivator wrote: »
    I had a few quid on Melrose Boy for the Albert Bartlett but he runs in the 1.50 at Sandown today.

9/1 is a huge price, he’s got some decent form without winning too many races. Jockey and Trainer in great form at the moment, have had a nice punt on this fella today.

Non runner

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Motivator

Non runner

He was well backed before coming out, was in to 13/2 from 10s.

He could turn up in the Albert Bartlett yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Anthony Honeyball has had a good strike rate in the bumpers this year he has a decent mare in the listed race Sandown urca de Lima 13/2 I’ll give a squeak

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Scraped 5th. .... start of a good week .. hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

BumperD wrote: »
    Anthony Honeyball has had a good strike rate in the bumpers this year he has a decent mare in the listed race Sandown urca de Lima 13/2 I’ll give a squeak

Dire

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

Scraped 5th. .... start of a good week .. hopefully

I was watching him in the last couple furlongs. Just about hung on through pure guts. Good pick, looking forward to your selections next week.

Advertisement