Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Object in the sky over Dublin

Options
  • 09-03-2018 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi there, I know this sounds weird but did anyone else spot an object in the sky this morning? My son and I were looking out the window at about 8:10 this morning looking south east I think when we noticed something dark in the sky, thought it was a plane but not, thought maybe a helicopter but not, this was dark or shadowy to start with but you could certainly see a goldish colour to it too, when it was passing straight overhead here in Crumlin in Dublin it looked like an opened cardboard box with the flaps fully opened, I have a 2 minute video of this, not great quality but its there, to me and I know this sounds silly but it kinda looked the black knight satellite.
    I know nothing about space etc or anything like that but this object was there and we tracked it for about 4 minutes in total, did anybody else see this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭bogwarrior

where is the video ? could you post a link to it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭40now

bogwarrior wrote: »
    where is the video ? could you post a link to it ?

I tried to but got an error message to contact admin, will try later again when at my laptop, but any info on how to post a video would be welcomed.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭bogwarrior

not a clue how to post a video , sorry .
    just like to see it is all .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Reati

40now wrote: »
    I tried to but got an error message to contact admin, will try later again when at my laptop, but any info on how to post a video would be welcomed.

Stick it on youtube? Likely Conor Mcgregors new heli-car.

Advertisement