Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad typing letters sometimes I get numbers L8ke

Options
  • 08-03-2018 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭

Like this is ther a reason why this is happening it’s quite annoying

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gonad

Try back up with iTunes and restore the device.

If that fails you need to change digitizer glass or if you just had changed an this is happening you may need to get some static tape as it could be static issue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Don’t think 8 ever backed this up with I tunes there’s that 8 came up this 8pad 8s only Year old

All those 8. Are coming up as I type

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Don’t think 8 ever backed this up with I tunes there’s that 8 came up this 8pad 8s only Year old

All those 8. Are coming up as I type

• Registered Users Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Are you on the latest iOS version.

Thought this was a bug that was fixed in a recent update.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Happens to me all the time. Isnt it a "feature" of the latest version of ios?

If you pull down on a letter or something you get a number instead. I remember bringing it up on here a few months ago and most seemed to like the feature but I find it really annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

• Registered Users Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭ozmo

Wasnt there a prank you could do to a mates phone - where you fill the auto corrections list with garbage... maybe you approved those misspellings in the past?

http://www.dailyedge.ie/mam-autocorrect-pranks-2288889-Aug2015/

“Roll it back”

Advertisement