Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-Resident Fathers and Parental Identity

Options
  • 08-03-2018 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭

Hi folks.

I am currently completing a thesis that looks at parental identity amongst fathers who do not live with their children,

The survey is anonymous and completely confidential.

I would be extremely grateful if people would take the time to fill it out. It will only take 5 minutes.

Many Thanks,
    Owryan

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DWRCS93

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

You would have my eternal gratitude if I could get a few more responses.

I understand it is a relatively small subject pool and I would like to thank all those that have already completed it.

Also, if anyone has any questions, fire away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Does it need to be irish people or even people living in Ireland? I have a spanish friend in this situation who I could forward it to.

(both of us live on the continent)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Does it need to be irish people or even people living in Ireland? I have a spanish friend in this situation who I could forward it to.

(both of us live on the continent)

Thanks for the offer, but I'm only focussing on Irish experiences. But thanks anyway.

Advertisement