Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tsm economics and maths or bess

Options
  • 08-03-2018 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

doing my leaving cert in June and am looking for some advice, i am capable of getting a h1/a1 with a good bit of work but a h2 seems more likely to be my result in maths. A h2 is the equivalent of between 80 and 90 percent. also the points are difficult but i feel they are achievable. My main question is, is the maths in tsm economics and maths easier than in pure maths? as in will the work load be less to such an extent that i will be able to get on top of it. keep in mind i would be a confident maths student at a leaving cert level but do not fall under the category that breezes through the subject. my heart is set on economics and economics and maths looks like a fantastic course, i just feat the maths aspect may be too overwhelming and i may struggle.

Advertisement