Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to let games download overnight?

Options
  • 08-03-2018 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

So I left my Xbox One S on instant-on last night then powered off. But the games didnt download. So is there any way I can turn it onto standby mode or what do I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

So I left my Xbox One S on instant-on last night then powered off. But the games didnt download. So is there any way I can turn it onto standby mode or what do I do?

Sorry for the question but do you have the games in the download queue?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭RowanHarley

erkifino wrote: »
    Sorry for the question but do you have the games in the download queue?

Yes

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,266 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Yes

Do you have "when Xbox is off, turn off storage" ticked? Make sure to uncheck it if so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,300 ✭✭✭dunworth1

CatInABox wrote: »
    Do you have "when Xbox is off, turn off storage" ticked? Make sure to uncheck it if so.

that should only cause an issue if its external storage though

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,266 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

dunworth1 wrote: »
    that should only cause an issue if its external storage though

It should, but it affects both apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Don't you also have to set it to instant on or something along those lines.

Advertisement