Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LIT Thurles Drop Out and Claim Level 7

• 08-03-2018 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone can clear up a problem for me. From day one in LIT I was told I could leave college at any time and claim any awards I might have earned, for example If i sit and pass a level 7 (year 3) I can drop out at level 8 and claim my level 7 back. For some reason now no one knows what the story is and I get different answers from different people.

Long story short can I drop level 8 and leave with my level 7 and if so how would someone go about that?

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Tikithing

I haven't done it myself but there were definitely a few people who did that in Clonmel for the animation course. I don't know if its actually meant to happen or not but it definitely has.

Advertisement