Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

working at the airport

Options
  • 07-03-2018 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi everyone

I hope to start working at the airport in the coming weeks trying to figure out what is the best bus option for me I could be either starting at 4 am or 6am would be able to get a bus from Drogheda, Ashbourne or Balbriggan does anyone have any recommendations i have done alot of research on bus eireann just wondering if anyone knows of any other options as i dont know anyone working in the airport thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

sio27 wrote: »
    Hi everyone

I hope to start working at the airport in the coming weeks trying to figure out what is the best bus option for me I could be either starting at 4 am or 6am would be able to get a bus from Drogheda, Ashbourne or Balbriggan does anyone have any recommendations i have done alot of research on bus eireann just wondering if anyone knows of any other options as i dont know anyone working in the airport thanks

The 109 or the 109A goes from Ashbourne to the Airport every hour and runs 24 hours as far as I know!

Advertisement