Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling household goods

Options
  • 07-03-2018 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

We are hoping to move house this summer. I have lots of new and second hand stuff to sell having cleared lots of clutter. Lamps. Stereo system s etc. Looking for recommendation for best website to use for this? I might do car boot sales . Have loads of really good condition books too! Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭culsoh

aineo wrote: »
    We are hoping to move house this summer. I have lots of new and second hand stuff to sell having cleared lots of clutter. Lamps. Stereo system s etc. Looking for recommendation for best website to use for this? I might do car boot sales . Have loads of really good condition books too! Thanks in advance

Adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭bladespin

Adverts as mentioned, there are also some buy and sell pages on FB for Navan, Kells etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Maysa07

If you use Facebook you could use there marketplace - Buy and Sell Locally.

I often see lots of house clear out stuff on it. Might be your quietest and safest way. Link

Advertisement