Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American meat replacements

Options
  • 07-03-2018 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭

I've been looking into tasty vegetarian-friendly meat replacements online and keep seeing people (Americans) talking about certain brands that I've never seen here. Specifically "Beyond Meat", Gardein and MorningStar.

They come up in conversation enough that I'd really like to try them. Does anyone know if they're available anywhere in Ireland?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Antilles wrote: »
    .... keep seeing people (Americans) talking about certain brands that I've never seen here. Specifically "Beyond Meat", Gardein and MorningStar.

In the past I've seen MorningStar here but that was a good while ago. I was diagnosed coeliac a while back so avoid most of these products as they're wheat based - what I mean is I wouldn't notice them on a shelf anymore.

although the Beyond Meat stuff all seems to be Gluten Free..... we should form a pressure group! (or importers!)

Advertisement