Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dyslexia

Options
  • 07-03-2018 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

What help if any would a Garda trainee receive while training? Would they get extra time in exams etc?
    My brother is now thinking of joining in the next intake and wonders will he struggle.
    Also anyone know when is the next intake please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭kahmen

what i can telll you is for the applachin prcies its very limted extrea time is a yes but on the writn report in stage 2 you dont get very much yes you will get exter time and if youer lucky a pc and not pad to type it up but you wont get aces to spell check or any thing like that nore can you get a wirter for it in rgeards to temple more from what i have been told by some guards its the same kide of astaces that are given for youer JC/LC but thats just form what i ahve hered only experaces i have is going as far as stage 2

Advertisement