Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ONIKUMA 3.5mm Stereo K1 Heasdet problem

Options
  • 06-03-2018 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭

Just by chance, does anyone use the Okinuma headset ? I bought it for my son as it looked decent enough but just can't get it to connect.

He's using the Xbox One S with the 3.5mm plug on the controller.

The Okinuma comes with two 3.5mm jack (audio and mic) and they recommend using a 2 into 1 splitter which I'm using (three stripes), but I just cant get sound or audio.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Just by chance, does anyone use the Okinuma headset ? I bought it for my son as it looked decent enough but just can't get it to connect.

He's using the Xbox One S with the 3.5mm plug on the controller.

The Okinuma comes with two 3.5mm jack (audio and mic) and they recommend using a 2 into 1 splitter which I'm using (three stripes), but I just cant get sound or audio.

Not all splitters are good, because of the two incompatible standards. See this page, section Standards for audio jacks.

Advertisement