Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ecommerce website integration with EPOS system

Options
  • 06-03-2018 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

HI,
    I'm looking for any tips on the topic. I was asked to create a pretty standard ecommerce website but integrated with an EPOS system. I usually stick to WooCommerce or Opencart so any tips and previous experiences would be helpful.
    Client doesn't have any EPOS yet so whatever work the best in your opinion. It's a small, one-person shop (phone cases, small gadets etc.) so no big enterprise solution is necessary.

Any help appreciated.
    R.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Maybe pick something that works with WooCommerce instead of finding a good POS and then checking for WooCommerce support.

I searched for 'WooCommerce POS'

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

redlik wrote: »
    HI,
    I'm looking for any tips on the topic. I was asked to create a pretty standard ecommerce website but integrated with an EPOS system. I usually stick to WooCommerce or Opencart so any tips and previous experiences would be helpful.
    Client doesn't have any EPOS yet so whatever work the best in your opinion. It's a small, one-person shop (phone cases, small gadets etc.) so no big enterprise solution is necessary.

Any help appreciated.
    R.

Well the simplest solution would probably be Shopify as it has a POS system, but there are associated costs. It may suit the one-man shop to start with.

https://www.shopify.com/pos

Advertisement