Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know ?

Options
  • 06-03-2018 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Does anyone know how a lot of advert and DoneDeal users can have like 10 IPhone X for sale at 200 euro cheaper than from a shop or Apple ?
    It’s been puzzling me for years

Jay

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

This regularly gets asked here from time to time. Here's a link to the last thread on the subject, with the various replies that might explain it

(BTW, you can rule out the replies suggesting that these are "Goophones", i.e. cheap Chinese knockoffs running Android. Nobody would be stupid enough to think they could charge 6 or 7 hundred for those yokes and get away with it. The feedback alone would be redder than a slaughterhouse floor.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

There’s a good chance you’d be buying refurbished phones in sealed boxes with cheap EarPods, plugs and chargers. There’s plenty of videos on YouTube showing how it’s done.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

OP is the one who asked exactly the same question the last time, in the thread Duridian linked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

whiterebel wrote: »
    OP is the one who asked exactly the same question the last time, in the thread Duridian linked.

Blimey! I never even noticed that. :o

Advertisement