Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best time to book hotel and flights?

Options
  • 05-03-2018 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Want to travel to New Orleans USA in September but it seems pretty pricey at. When would be the best time to book flights and hotels. Travelling solo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭dennyk

Generally speaking, the earlier the better; neither are likely to get any cheaper, but they are almost certain to become more expensive at some point, and no one can say exactly when that point will come. If you know when you're traveling, you've "shopped around" (looked at different airlines/flight combos/dates/nearby airports, etc., and looked at various accommodation options) for the best deal, and you can afford the current price, then there's no reason not to book now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Doola

Flew there last year and the cheapest we could find was American Airlines
    Dublin -> Charlotte, NC -> New Orleans

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Jamesyboid88

That's the cheapest route I've seen so far. It's €567 I think. I would book now but Dont have the money.

Advertisement