Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inclusion rider

Options
  • 05-03-2018 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭

Looking forward to the next World War 2 epic that will have the beaches and trenches half full of ethnicity diverse female soldiers in wheelchairs.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Definitely among the most fallacious OPs I’ve seen on this website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Brego888

More hyperbolic than fallacious my friend

• Registered Users Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Feel this thread will have some braggadocious posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭p to the e

Definitely among the most fallacious OPs I’ve seen on this website.

I initially read this as "fellatio-cious". Interesting.

There is probably only a handful of people who could realistically demand such a thing and even then they might be told where to go unless it proves it sells tickets. Just look at the recent juggernaut marketing machine of Disney making out that if you go see Black Panther you will change the world. It all comes down to bums on seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

p to the e wrote: »
    I initially read this as "fellatio-cious". Interesting.

There is probably only a handful of people who could realistically demand such a thing and even then they might be told where to go unless it proves it sells tickets. Just look at the recent juggernaut marketing machine of Disney making out that if you go see Black Panther you will change the world. It all comes down to bums on seats.
    If you dont like black panther you are clearly a racist. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭onlyrocknroll

Inclusion riders are only intended to be used when demographically relevant and justified, so you're completely wrong.

Advertisement