Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Animated Film - nominations thread

Options
  • 05-03-2018 12:38am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,128 CMod ✭✭✭✭

• Please nominate for the Best Animated Film of 2017!
    • Up to 4 nominations per person
    • You can justify your selections if you want, but don't criticise other peoples' selections
    • The movie must have been in Irish Cinemas between April 2017 and March 2018
    • This is just for nominations. Voting will follow in a few weeks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

The Lego Batman Movie

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,128 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Isle of Dogs
    World of Tomorrow Episode 2: The Burden of Other People's Thoughts
    My Life As A Courgette

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Isle of Dogs
    World of Tomorrow Episode 2: The Burden of Other People's Thoughts
    My Life As A Courgette

Doesn't Isle of Dogs break your own rule Johnny? Doesn't appear to be out in Ireland til April :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,128 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

pixelburp wrote: »
    Doesn't Isle of Dogs break your own rule Johnny? Doesn't appear to be out in Ireland til April :)

March 30th ;)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,158 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

My Life as a Courgette
    The Red Turtle (unsure if this was this years or last so exclude as necessary)
    Captain Underpants

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Decuc500

My Entire High School Sinking Into The Sea

(Ok, so it was the only animated film I saw but it was funny and smart.)

Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie
    Coco
    Despicable Me 3
    Early Man

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Coco (only one I've seen over the past year!)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

The Lego Batman Movie
    Batman: Gotham by Gaslight

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement