Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Safari for Family

Options
  • 04-03-2018 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I’m looking at bringing my wife and two sons on safari in Africa, probably South Africa but I’m reasonably open minded. The lads will be 8 and 6. Ideally we’d like somewhere malaria free. I’m open-minded re budget within reason.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,871 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

its a while ago now since i went
    but you won't beat the serengetti
    we stayed in fairly plush places, pools in them all for the kids

what else do you want to do?

safari is up at 7 and gone fore the day, ours was a week long then we went to zanzibar for a beach holiday for second week and a weekend on Nairobi.

of course you have mount Killi right beside you if you are into a bit of hiking

• Registered Users Posts: 14 prunch

amakhala game reserve. amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,871 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

oh yea and Trailfinders... very helpful to book through, though I think it is best if you kind of know what you want before going to them

our safari was done by a crowd called ranger safaris... but booked through trailfinders

Advertisement