Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Krups Nespresso Vertuo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭DaisyDLady

Fantastic price for a fantastic machine

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭imtired999

DaisyDLady wrote: »
    Fantastic price for a fantastic machine

I agree. I picked one up before Christmas from amazon.fr for the same price. The only downside is that you have to buy the pods from Nespresso.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

That pod doesn't look like the usual Nespresso ones though.

T-Maxx wrote: »
    That pod doesn't look like the usual Nespresso ones though.

Its the newest nespresso machine , with new pods . Released late last year. It's fantastic because it has mug size pods 🀣 and even alto pods that fill a travel mug .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

DaisyDLady wrote:
    Its the newest nespresso machine , with new pods . Released late last year. It's fantastic because it has mug size pods 🀣 and even alto pods that fill a travel mug .

Every day is a school day...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

Its the newest nespresso machine , with new pods . Released late last year. It's fantastic because it has mug size pods �� and even alto pods that fill a travel mug .

Is it true there are no compatible pods available for these machines due to a new patent?
    I actually enjoy nespresso but for the price of the new pods they should be giving the machine away.
    43 to 70 cent a cup is a bit much imo.

11214 wrote: »
    Is it true there are no compatible pods available for these machines due to a new patent?
    I actually enjoy nespresso but for the price of the new pods they should be giving the machine away.
    43 to 70 cent a cup is a bit much imo.

There are NO compatible pods due to the new patent and thats the exact reason the vertuo was released. The pods are expensive but because it makes mugs of coffee you realy dont drink as much . Well we don't here anyway. It's a fantastic machine and worth every euro. Actually got an email this morning that they have released new double espresso pods and a mug size espresso pod. I love ours so much if it blew up tomorrow of buy a new one straight away, i wouldn't be able wait for the repair .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,504 ✭✭✭micks_address

There are NO compatible pods due to the new patent and thats the exact reason the vertuo was released. The pods are expensive but because it makes mugs of coffee you realy dont drink as much . Well we don't here anyway. It's a fantastic machine and worth every euro. Actually got an email this morning that they have released new double espresso pods and a mug size espresso pod. I love ours so much if it blew up tomorrow of buy a new one straight away, i wouldn't be able wait for the repair .

They have actually been out in the states few years. I tried a sample in liffey Valley before Xmas. At the price I pulled the trigger. I assume will come with euro plug. Have a regular nespresso machine.. Not sure what to do with it.. Probably don't want two machines in kitchen.. The Vertuo Coffee is like a smooth pint of Guinness..

Advertisement