Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E14 to B22 Lamp Base Converter

Options
  • 04-03-2018 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭

Lads:

Anywhere I could get one of these in Dublin city? cpc has then in stock by the time I add on shipping......

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Ikea?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭wait4me

Thanks Stoner - I don't think so though. I did a "slow" search on ikea.ie just there - slow as my broadband needs a "good kick up the ...." this morning.

I want to convert a E14 "socket" to a B22 "socket". Its to put a regular bayonet bulb into an Ikea lamp. Ikea seems to have converters the other way ie bayonet socket to screw socket.

Clicky

Glasnevin/Finglas, Ringsend, Sandyford

Thanks Sir Liamalot:

I've got a feeling that the ES fitting on that one isn't E14 - but I will check it out.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Is it possible to change the lamp holder?this would be neater if it is an option.

• Advertisement

Thought of that but no. These converters are available - I am just trying to find a handy, near, one. cpc link

wait4me wrote: »
    Thanks Sir Liamalot:

I've got a feeling that the ES fitting on that one isn't E14 - but I will check it out.

Indeed.
    Yes phone them they might be able to get you something. Probably E27. :o

Advertisement