Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundbar for old people

Options
  • 04-03-2018 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm looking for a recommendation for a soundbar for my parents television. My father is hard of hearing and recent bought wireless rf headphones for use with the TV, however these plug into the headphone jack and so it means no one else can listen with him.

I suggested a soundbar that they could connect to the digital output of the TV, allowing both the headphones and soundbar to transmit sound. checking the back of their set i can see they have digital audio out, but not optical. This should still work right? Sound quality is not really important, but it should it really work with a standard SKY remote. Also the cheaper the better, obviously.

Any suggestions?

Comments

Advertisement