Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Student Application 2018

Options
  • 04-03-2018 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Everyone,

I have created this discussion for anyone who has applied this year. Tell us your course choice and if you’ve heard anything back?

For those of you that have already been through the MSA process feel free to give advice and share your story/experience.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 aoifed6

I applied for Clinical Speech and Language Studies @ TCD.. I was successful and absolutely over the moon!

roll on September !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

I've applied to it tallaght & it blanchardstown for computing.

Tallaght would be my first choice but I've an assessment in Blanch at end of month.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭neonman

Out of interest are these full-time or part-time courses that you've applied for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Ill be doing General nursing in WIT. I applied last year but had to defer to try save money for the course fees! Cant wait to start!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

neonman wrote:
    Out of interest are these full-time or part-time courses that you've applied for?

Full time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭emrys

So I have a decision to make. Got offered (and accepted) history in trinity. I interviewed for my second choice (ancient and medieval history and culture) and I’ve also luckily got offered a spot. 24 hours left to accept (means I rescind the first choice). Literally a coin toss now.

Does anyone know if i do go with option 2 do I also need to alter my cao application and change the preference order?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 XYZeee

Podiatry NUI Galway, place confirmed....roll on Sept

Advertisement