Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Box Rest

Options
  • 03-03-2018 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭

Does anyone have any idea why Altior would have needed a few weeks box rest after a wind op?

Is that normal? It doesn't add up to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

handsfree2 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any idea why Altior would have needed a few weeks box rest after a wind op?

Is that normal? It doesn't add up to me.

Could be entirely wrong here but common sense would presume that any sort of running around at home would prolong the healing process of the surgery. You would think a wind operation would need time to heal before doing any heavy work on the horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭handsfree2

I knew something wasn't right, Henderson was going on about only a few weeks box rest with no weight loss on his stable tour.

Geraghty said on the FFP preview that he'd no box rest.

There is no chance he'll run. I hope he does though, we could get a price on something!!

Advertisement