Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ML8500W Mil Germany Generator

Options
  • 03-03-2018 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

With all this extreme weather we are getting in recent years, it about time I got myself a generator for the house...

Now I know a half decent 5/6kva generator will set me back €500 plus..

But on DONEDEAL there is a guy selling Mil Generators, from the pictures they seems genuine, all boxed up and all...

But what's throwing me off is the price and kva they are, like an 8.5kva diesel key start for €350.

Whats the catch, are they legit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

NoelDoran wrote: »
    With all this extreme weather we are getting in recent years, it about time I got myself a generator for the house...

Now I know a half decent 5/6kva generator will set me back €500 plus..

But on DONEDEAL there is a guy selling Mil Generators, from the pictures they seems genuine, all boxed up and all...

But what's throwing me off is the price and kva they are, like an 8.5kva diesel key start for €350.

Whats the catch, are they legit?

Nope they are not legit. <Mod snip>Avoid at all costs. Pure tat.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

cheers for that bud, had my suspicions coz even when i googled the name i got no info on them at all....

Advertisement