Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow Gaming

Options
  • 03-03-2018 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭

So whats anyone been playing during the snowfall to pass the time?

Ive been conquering the Galaxy in Stellaris up until the AI rebellion split my empire in two!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Fair bitta Civ VI cause it's just the right pace for this weather :D

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭CrazyFish

The Witcher 3. Have put it down a couple of times but getting fairly into it now. Decided to finish one last quest last night before bed. The quest took me like an hour. It's amazing how long some of the side quests can be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

I was planning on playing the Witcher 3 a crap load over the weekend since I've been off work since Wednesday but my power went 3PM Friday and only just came back now. So now I hate snow...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

stationeers - its great! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Had a look at my Steam library for a new game and wanted a nice simple shooter. Installed Crysis 2. So far, it lacks the atmosphere I remember from the original

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Crysis 2 is a dreary mess. Whereas in the original your abilities are distinct and powerful and the approach to playing objectives very open, this one just gives you a canned enclosure and boring dumbed down abilities. The speed difference alone is shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Division. Snow outside and snow in a game. Love consistency. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I cleared StarCraft II: WoL and started HotS this weekend, as well as a bit of Kingdom Come: Deliverence and Diablo 3. Was nice to have a 5 days weekend :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Nearly completed The Iconoclasts, only the final boss left to do.

Advertisement