Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hows the M50 and M7?

Options
  • 03-03-2018 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Wife and baby are coming to Dublin Airport tomorrow Sunday at 2pm. What state are the roads in from Portarlington to the Airport? Is there any website I could monitor the situation on? If its ok I'll drive up.

Looks like 747 bus is running to Heuston so the train might be an option but I dont want her struggling for a place on bus/train if its mad tomorrow considering she has the baba with her.

Please advise,

Thanks,

Barry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭bikeman1

M1 / M50 roads into the airport are perfectly fine and cleared. I was out there this morning. No idea about the M7.

Getting in / out of local roads is the major problem. I've pushed 3 cars clear of the snow today already.

Advertisement