Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grundfos STR-1.5 C odd leak

Options
  • 03-03-2018 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi. I've a Grundfos STR-1.5 C roughly 7 years old and it's been leaking but from where I don't know. Apart from the leak it works perfectly. I popped it into a basin to trap the water at least but every day or so I check it and there's water in there, but no trace of where on the pump the leak is coming from. And when it does leak it must do it in one go and then stops as I've not caught it while it's leaked yet. Has anyone else had this problem with these pumps? The tubes are secured at both sides and the nuts are not loose. If it's a known model issue and I need to toss it is another STR-1.5 C advised or is there a better replacement with the same piping? No idea about plumbing. All I know is that the water needs to stay on the inside, not out :)
    Tagged:

Advertisement