Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today with Maura and Daithi

Options
  • 02-03-2018 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

Lucky to work here but the pipe is down and all I have is that Saorview.

Your one looks like she got a smack of a bus and is the epitome of that old saying - "Mutton dressed as lamb"

Does anyone find waffle about sheep and and the cows interesting or am I just a moody aul so & so from the big smoke??

Thoughts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,671 ✭✭✭brian_t

Schwanz wrote: »
    Your one looks like she got a smack of a bus and is the epitome of that old saying - "Mutton dressed as lamb"

Thoughts

Yes, women above a certain age shouldn't be allowed on TV :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

brian_t wrote: »
    Yes, women above a certain age shouldn't be allowed on TV :rolleyes:

Nothing got to do with age ffs, the show itself is like 1985 or something

• Registered Users Posts: 21,226 ✭✭✭✭Water John

To show you are really modern, you should be watching The Kardashians, not anything on RTE

Water John wrote: »
    To show you are really modern, you should be watching The Kardashians, not anything on RTE

Anyone who watches The Kardashians needs to be sectioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,732 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I think Maura does a grand job. Wouldn't think she looks like she was hit by a bus either. Must be tough for an oil painting like yourself having only Saorview to watch.

• Advertisement

lertsnim wrote: »
    I think Maura does a grand job. Wouldn't think she looks like she was hit by a bus either. Must be tough for an oil painting like yourself having only Saorview to watch.

LOL, as I said in the OP, Maybe I'm just a moody so and so looking to have a moan.

Be careful what you say about Maura. John Deasy doesn't take any prisoners.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Water John wrote: »

Who are you, Vogue Williams?

Thoughts

My thoughts??
    You wouldn't want to know. I'm past my prime, not a great looker, like to dress how I please, and I'm not into online nastiness.
    And all I have is Saorview so what would I know about anything.

I rarely see Maura and Daithi. I think the OP referred to 1980s type programme, well that would be Derek and Thelma with the randy rabbits.
    Both harmless and pass the time for many.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭wetlandsboy

I don’t know about you guys, but I think Maura is a seriously good looking woman.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I was irritated when I watched this a couple of weeks ago when they were talking about Gerry Adams, the woman was about to tell a story about Gerrys female fans but the journalist man butted in so we never ended up getting to hear about Gerrys female fan group.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,371 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

It's something I see the odd time and I find there's a great mix of things on it. They can have a bit of cooking, daily topics, fashion(rarely male), gardening, and discussion on funny and serious topics all in the one show and the interviews can be a lot shorter than The Late Late but they nearly get as much in.
    There show was cut short on Thursday for an extended news which they basically kept on showing the same clip over and over again. This belongs on the news channel in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭Powerhouse

LOL, as I said in the OP, Maybe I'm just a moody so and so looking to have a moan.

Anyone who watches The Kardashians needs to be sectioned.

Judging by these comments I'd say moody bordering on angry.

Powerhouse wrote: »
    Judging by these comments I'd say moody bordering on angry.

Yep, We're all very angry currently & lets be honest RTE just doesn't help.

Advertisement