Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Currys 15% off (home delivery only)

Options
  • 01-03-2018 9:25pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Flash sale....use the code SNOW15 at www.currys.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Agent_47

Flash sale....use the code SNOW15 at www.currys.ie

If their F***ing website would work properly I wouldn't be here 2.5 hours later, 2 laptops later and two routers later trying to check out on an item.

Piss poor to be frank, one wonders is it certain items only they want transacted and not others. Will try again in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,745 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Picked tv and went through all the steps and when I entered the code, I was met with the message.. that this Product is no longer available.

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Picked tv and went through all the steps and when I entered the code, I was met with the message.. that this Product is no longer available.

Yip, got that too, had to keep going back to my basket, Took a screenshot after discount added and banged it off to websales@currys.ie and asked them to honour the purchase given the amount of time spent on it. Willtry again in the morning. Shower of wasters

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Waesfjord

DID now have 15% off also.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭clerk

l know this sounds a bit ridiculous but you need to use internet explorer to get it to work !! they're only approx. 10 years behind the curve !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Waesfjord

Currys website is awful, but I tried multiple times. Eventually I got through only for it to say item was no longer available.
    I tried again (after multiple crashes), order was then taken, email confirmation received.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Any good deals in there worth calling out specifically. Think these discount codes on there own aren't really sufficient to know one way or the other.

Interested to hear what people are getting if you have done your research.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

Working fine for me using chrome, the only thing I found was I can't use the code twice with the same email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rulmeq

Everything I've tried to buy is "out of stock", from toasters to macbook pros...

Finally got 51€ off my wine cooler, 4 hours and an overnight rest. Now waiting to pull trigger on an OLED with 300€ off . Expert.ie have a 10% flash sale but the TV would only knock 200€ off............

Will ponder for a while............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭darconio

Possibly the only bargain worth of note (if you are into gaming):

http://www.currys.ie/category/pc-games/413.7.6

Not sure if they'll charge you for delivery though

darconio wrote: »
    Possibly the only bargain worth of note (if you are into gaming):

http://www.currys.ie/category/pc-games/413.7.6

Not sure if they'll charge you for delivery though

There is 15% off that too

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Frank_1969

Agent_47 wrote: »
    Finally got 51€ off my wine cooler, 4 hours and an overnight rest. Now waiting to pull trigger on an OLED with 300€ off . Expert.ie have a 10% flash sale but the TV would only knock 200€ off............

Will ponder for a while............

D.I.D are also doing 15% off everything including the 55" LG Oled tv @ €1999.99

Frank_1969 wrote: »

I know, pulled the trigger at €1800 for the Panasonic, prefer their sets.

Richer Sounds have the same tv for €1749 with 6 year warranty and free delivery.
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202521-oled55b7v.aspx

Richer Sounds have the same tv for €1749 with 6 year warranty and free delivery.
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202521-oled55b7v.aspx

Looked at Richer sounds but the Panasonic is £1999 and would have to effectively drop to £1600 or €1800 Euro to price match. Decided not to hang around, you snooze you lose and all that. No regrets.

Agent_47 wrote: »
    Looked at Richer sounds but the Panasonic is £1999 and would have to effectively drop to £1600 or €1800 Euro to price match. Decided not to hang around, you snooze you lose and all that. No regrets.

Panasonic is a good choice.Fan of their products myself..Have a 5 year old plasma and it still has a great picture.Best wishes with your new tv.Enjoy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

This fridge was €399 in store last Sunday ,today its on the site for €449 with 15% off,l thought these sort of tricks weren't allowed anymore.

http://www.currys.ie/Product/beko-bc732c-integrated-fridge-freezer/338510/395.4.9#details

Yeah, can be tricky but I know the price of my items as have been watching for a while for my studio project. Saved €360 overall

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Bastards have taken the google wifi devices off the site so it can't be ordered with the discount.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

11214 wrote: »
    Working fine for me using chrome, the only thing I found was I can't use the code twice with the same email address.

If you are using Gmail you can add in additional dots. as an example, johndoe@gmail.com john.doe@gmail.com and j.ohndoe@gmail.com will all work and be received by your Gmail account.

But the ordering system should see it as 3 different email addresses

NEST Cam Outdoor Smart Security Camera

This is normally 230.00 It has a 30 euro discount so it is for sale at 200.00

The 15% applies to the 200 price so with postage it is for sale for 175.00 A saving of 55.00 when postage is taken into account.

The price on Amazon is 170 Sterling, Which is over 190 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Peew

dingding wrote: »
    NEST Cam Outdoor Smart Security Camera

This is normally 230.00 It has a 30 euro discount so it is for sale at 200.00

The 15% applies to the 200 price so with postage it is for sale for 175.00 A saving of 55.00 when postage is taken into account.

The price on Amazon is 170 Sterling, Which is over 190 euro.

Do you have to pay NEST to record and store footage

It is 10 euro per month for the first camera and 5 euro for additional cameras. This is for 10 days recording. I think 30 day recording is double the cost. It works very well as the app sends an alert to your phone if there is any activity. Also you can save clips etc....

You can also select areas of the picture and get an alert if anything happens in that area.

Overall a very good system.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Now expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,745 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

dingding wrote: »

Here's one a little cheaper @ €448 with an addition of an SSD(But a lot smaller capacity).

https://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/2PW20EA-HP-14-bp068sa_2277173.html

Advertisement