Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad Data sim plan

Options
  • 01-03-2018 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi all,

Is there a SIM only PAYG deal that you can purchase data to use for an iPad with no time limit?

I.e. Purchase 50GB of data and once the data is used, purchase a further 50GB and to be able to use the data over a number of months?

I have been looking online but can’t seem to find any such deal, I thought this would be a fairly standard practice surely?

TIA

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

dubladdie wrote: »
    Hi all,

Is there a SIM only PAYG deal that you can purchase data to use for an iPad with no time limit?

I.e. Purchase 50GB of data and once the data is used, purchase a further 50GB and to be able to use the data over a number of months?

I have been looking online but can’t seem to find any such deal, I thought this would be a fairly standard practice surely?

TIA

Not really an iPad question better suited to the mobiles forum. You should report the post and ask a mod to move it.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭JonMac

I use Meteor [now Eir] payg 50GB 180 day data SIM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

I bought this a few years ago for my ipad:

http://www.three.ie/eshop/broadband-plans/prepay-broadband/

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭JonMac

• Registered Users Posts: 32 dubladdie

JonMac wrote: »
    I use Meteor [now Eir] payg 50GB 180 day data SIM

This seems to be the best option out there, thanks for your reply!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,743 ✭✭✭Doodah7

This plan now seems to have been discontinued...🀬

Advertisement