Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Bali €360

Options
  • 01-03-2018 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

Many European cities to Bali, Indonesia from only €356 roundtrip.

Depart from:
    Amsterdam: €356
    Dublin: €361
    Barcelona: €366
    Copenhagen: €370
    Venice: €371
    Brussels: €376
    Budapest: €377

DEPART:
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Dublin, Ireland
    Barcelona, Spain
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Venice, Italy
    Brussels, Belgium
    Budapest, Hungary

ARRIVE:
    Bali, Indonesia

RETURN:
    (same as DEPART)

DATES:
    Limited availability from April to May 2018

Example dates:

Amsterdam – Bali: €356
    30th Apr – 20th May

Dublin – Bali: €361
    30th Apr – 20th May

Barcelona – Bali: €366
    24th Apr – 8th May

Copenhagen – Bali: €370
    30th Apr – 20th May

Venice – Bali: €371
    24th Apr – 8th May

Brussels – Bali: €376
    30th Apr – 20th May

Budapest – Bali: €377
    30th Apr – 20th May

possibly more…

STOPS:
    Xiamen
    Amsterdam

AIRLINES:
    Xiamen Airlines
    KLM

http://www.secretflying.com/posts/european-cities-to-bali-indonesia-from-only-e386-roundtrip/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,105 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Cheers op

For anyone worried about the airline, I flew with xiamen last year and i couldnt recommend them enough. New planes, loads of room, comfortable, food was well above usual airline standards. The staff have very limited english, but the in-built entertainment units had plenty of english movies/tv shows and subtitles.

also, a long stopover in xiamen, its one of the cities in china that you can get 24/72 hr visa on arrival, so you can leave the airport for a while if you want. xiamen is a bit of a kip though (or it was the day i was there last year)

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

retalivity wrote: »
    Cheers op

For anyone worried about the airline

Still worrying, there are a lot of negative reviews online, anyone else flew with them? Is there an official page on this 72 hours visa? Cheers.

Denisoftus wrote: »
    Still worrying, there are a lot of negative reviews online, anyone else flew with them? Is there an official page on this 72 hours visa? Cheers.

https://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa/free-72hour/

i think i only had to fill out a slip on the plane, hand it in to the immigration on arrival, got a stamp, went thru collected my bags and left the airport for a few hours. Checked in again then in the evening for my next flight. Wasnt much hassle, apart from the fact nobody speaks english.

surprised at the review tbh, however the majority of my trip was the amsterdam - xiamen leg, which is a code share with KLM. I think the service provided on that would be better than in the inter-asia flights, i see a lot of bad reviews for them on flights from xiamen to hk, phillipines etc.

Thanks, you right it maybe related to internal and US->China flights. Price is good, tempted :) What is to see in Xiamen, there will be 18 hours between flights.

Booked it, thanks OP, can see the booking, can select seat, on KLM site, which is a little reassurance, if any trouble I assume I can go with KLM support. A very good price, considering I paid more last year for 4 of us to flight to Tenerife same dates; Canaries are becoming a second Maldives, TBH, considering hotel cost, and flights during holiday times, the only reasonable time to fly there is now between children holidays.

• Advertisement

Denisoftus wrote: »
    Thanks, you right it maybe related to internal and US->China flights. Price is good, tempted :) What is to see in Xiamen, there will be 18 hours between flights.

Xiamen is apparently a resort town that a lot of chinese travel to for holidays, there the old town on an island in the bay that has some historical significance in the opium wars iirc. I had only 8 hrs there in sept, went to the city at 8am, nothing opened til 10. Seemed pretty rundown and dirty, was bloody roasting as well

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭ruddy1987

ruddy1987 wrote: »

Still connecting through Xiamen, Turkish possibly just a reseller.

Advertisement