Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Articulating TV wall mount bracket 37"-70".

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Invincible wrote: »
    Found on HUKD, bracket reduced from £42.42.
    Use PW or similar for delivery here.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/full-motion-tv-wall-mount-37-to-70-screen-1999-cpc-farnell-2902231

Thanks, got 2. Hope they are good!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭SteM

Looks to be the same as the one I got from Amazon last year

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01AYBLPNA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If it is it's fantastic, rock solid and a great price. Will pick one up for our neighbour.

SteM wrote: »
    Looks to be the same as the one I got from Amazon last year

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01AYBLPNA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If it is it's fantastic, rock solid and a great price. Will pick one up for our neighbour.

They rejected mine. They won't allow you to use parcel motel So not worth your time. They will just send a follow up email.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,142 ✭✭✭Invincible

cronos wrote: »
    They rejected mine. They won't allow you to use parcel motel So not worth your time. They will just send a follow up email.

How about address pal, U.K delivery address,?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭SteM

That's a pity. Might try the An Post service instead.

• Advertisement

SteM wrote: »
    That's a pity. Might try the An Post service instead.

Won't work. It's not just Parcel Motel.

========================

Hello,

Thank you very much for your order, I’m sorry but the order has been cancelled as all first time orders that are placed with us need to have the same invoice address and card registered (billing) address.
    If you wish to replace the order, please do so online, ensuring all the address details adhere to this rule. If you have any further questions, please call us on 03447 880088.

Thank you

Kind Regards

Matthew Fairclough

Sales

CPC, Premier Farnell

T: +03447 880088

Component House, Faraday Drive,
    Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 9PP

www.cpc.co.uk

a Premier Farnell company

Please consider the environment before printing this email.

***************************Disclaimer***************************

The contents of this e-mail and any file transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. The content may also contain legal, professional or other privileged information. If you received this e-mail in error, please destroy it immediately. You should not copy or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. The views stated herein do not necessarily represent the view of the Company.

Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or detach any documents from this transmission. The Company does not accept any liability for viruses.

CPC
    Component House
    Faraday Drive
    Fulwood
    Preston
    PR2 9PP
    Telephone +44 (0) 3447 880088

Registered in England
    Company Number 876412
    Registered Office: Farnell House, Forge Lane, Leeds LS12 2NE

2:39 PM (8 minutes ago)
    to webinfo
    Hi there,

So you don't allow people to use Parcel Motel to take deliveries?

webinfo <webinfo@cpc.co.uk>
    2:47 PM (0 minutes ago)
    to me
    Hi,

No sorry, please replace the order to be delivered to a different address if you still require the goods. Thank you

Kind Regards

Matthew Fairclough

Sales

CPC, Premier Farnell

T: +03447 880088

Component House, Faraday Drive,
    Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 9PP

www.cpc.co.uk

a Premier Farnell company

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

I bought one from Amazon recently. Great bit of kit. I've also ordered components from Farnell before too. May have to bang a few out on adverts at a profit :)

stimpson wrote: »
    I bought one from Amazon recently. Great bit of kit. I've also ordered components from Farnell before too. May have to bang a few out on adverts at a profit :)

I don't think that's the kind of thing to brag about on here.

I don't think that's the kind of thing to brag about on here.

It's only a joke. Can't recover my password on Farnell anyway.

FWIW, £40 on Amazon is still a steal. Comes with all fixings you will need plus a spirit level and a braided HDMI lead. Genuinely one of the best things I've bought online in ages.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

You can get from the Irish website total including shipping (€6) is €30 you can order multiple items delivery still be €6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 carlsbergmike

Can vouch for this item too even at a higher price, got it on Amazon delivered through PW for about €45 when i couldn't trust another mount I already had bought to hold my new tv. Really solid mount, great weight distribution.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

Out of stock until june

Can vouch for this item too even at a higher price, got it on Amazon delivered through PW for about €45 when i couldn't trust another mount I already had bought to hold my new tv. Really solid mount, great weight distribution.

Do you have the amazon link?

Do you have the amazon link?

Invision® Ultra Strong TV Wall Bracket Mount - For 37 - 70 Inch LED LCD Plasma & Curved Screens - Double Arm Tilt Swivel Feature - Includes 1080p HDM https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01AYBLPNA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_x8di9MzGjiG8Y

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,814 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,411 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Here’s one I ordered a few years back.

VonHaus 23-56" Double Arm Tilt & Swivel TV Wall Mount Bracket with Built-In Spirit Level for LED, LCD, 3D, Curved, Plasma, Flat Screen Televisions - Super Strong 45kg Weight Capacity https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00N50Q66Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_p4yMAb5DJ63W9

No complaints so far.

The advantage with the wife back is that you can spears the loads of 2 wall battens.
    Just secure it with coach screws

• Registered Users Posts: 9,948 ✭✭✭dodzy

ted1 wrote: »

VonHaus 23-56" Double Arm Tilt & Swivel TV Wall Mount Bracket with Built-In Spirit Level for LED, LCD, 3D, Curved, Plasma, Flat Screen Televisions - Super Strong 45kg Weight Capacity https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00N50Q66Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_p4yMAb5DJ63W9

No complaints so far.

The advantage with the wife back is that you can spears the loads of 2 wall battens.

Wife and Spears in the one sentence. Some would blame autocorrect, but I’m not so sure ted:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,411 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Wide , spread

Looks like it got cancelled for me sadly from both the English and Irish site.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Agent_47

Ordered one of Ted1's VonHaus wide spread wall brackets from Amazon. Address pal sorts me out on it. Thanks bud.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,142 ✭✭✭Invincible

ted1 wrote: »

No complaints so far.

I ordered a similar VonHaus from Amazon few years back after returning a Cheetah that hadn't the range of motion as advertised. They're a solid well made bracket, great value, about £27 at the time.

Advertisement