Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegan and sugar free food

Options
  • 01-03-2018 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. My best friend is very ill and is sticking to a strict vegan and sugar free diet. She is trying to get her weight up as she is losing weight dramatically.

Are there any cafes / shops in Dublin City centre that sell vegan and sugar free desserts / cakes?? Just so she can have the odd treat. I'm fine with cooking for her, soups, etc but can't bake to save my life !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Glass Prison 1214

Its outside the city centre but the Planted Bean sells sugar free desserts, and they are delicious!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

tesco have the free from range that would be sugar free cookies and the like. I'm sure somewhere like cornucopia would have things like that.

Advertisement