Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telephone lines to be moved

Options
  • 28-02-2018 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

As part of a planning approval I'm going to have to move some poles with telephone lines, which probably have internet within then also. The poles are in a bank which has to be moved to achieve a sight line for the road.
    I will have to either move or bury these, I expect four will have to go.
    Has anyone encountered this challenge before, what was the cost and what way did you do it?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 FortunaMan

If its one of your planning conditions you will have get eir to move them. They charge €350 for a site survey which they offset against the quote they will then provide. Quotes seem to start at €3500 and thats for one pole.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭have2flushtwice

FortunaMan wrote: »
    If its one of your planning conditions you will have get eir to move them. They charge €350 for a site survey which they offset against the quote they will then provide. Quotes seem to start at €3500 and thats for one pole.

Holy crap

Advertisement