Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DID -10% Flash sale

Options
  • 28-02-2018 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

10% off everything - use code FLASH at checkout (no expiry date indicated but may be just for today/24 hours)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IRCA

Libera wrote: »
    10% off everything - use code FLASH at checkout (no expiry date indicated but may be just for today/24 hours)

Now 15% !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Nice one. Just used it to negotiate the same price from Richer Sounds. Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭endacl

stimpson wrote: »
    Nice one. Just used it to negotiate the same price from Richer Sounds. Happy days.
    Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

sales trick, prices are inflated before discount. The samsung q7f 65 inch is 300 dearer than power city.

endacl wrote: »
    Where are you based?

Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭endacl

stimpson wrote: »
    Dublin

So.....

Would it not have made more sense to order it from Dublin, rather than from Belfast? At exactly the same price?

Not judging, just wondering. Seems a little overcomplicated.

:D

endacl wrote: »
    So.....

Would it not have made more sense to order it from Dublin, rather than from Belfast? At exactly the same price?

Not judging, just wondering. Seems a little overcomplicated.

:D

6 year warranty from RS. And it’s legendary. I’ve heard of engineers come if out to look at a TV. When it can’t be fixed RS five the full value against a new telly. Plus they are on boards and are a great bunch of lands to deal with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

buzzerxx wrote: »
    sales trick, prices are inflated before discount. The samsung q7f 65 inch is 300 dearer than power city.

It’s not a sales trick. Apple Watch series 3 is €409 at all times, when I checked the DID website last night, it was still €409 and the 10% off worked on it

BDJW wrote: »
    It’s not a sales trick. Apple Watch series 3 is €409 at all times, when I checked the DID website last night, it was still €409 and the 10% off worked on it

Yep. I’ve been watching the price on a few TVs recently. The discounts are genuine. I’m just annoyed that I bought a tumble dryer, hob and electric blanket last weekend. Well, not the electric blanket. That has already paid for itself!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

15% off
    http://www.currys.ie/

However it's for online delivery only so delivery charge (€5 for small & €20 for large items) to be added.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,648 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Works for Playstation VR too... €339.99 for the Starter Kit seems rather good

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Sausalito00

Any idea when this sale ends?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

In comparison to xmas and Black Friday sales how good are these 15% discounts? keeping an eye out for a dishwasher. I can wait for better deals if needs be.

In comparison to xmas and Black Friday sales how good are these 15% discounts? keeping an eye out for a dishwasher. I can wait for better deals if needs be.

It’s pretty good for this time of year TBH.

mrcheez wrote: »
    Works for Playstation VR too... €339.99 for the Starter Kit seems rather good

Last I checked they were 349 in argos and smyths

Last I checked they were 349 in argos and smyths

Last I checked 339 was less than 349 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

mrcheez wrote: »
    Last I checked 339 was less than 349 :D

I'd imagine it works out more expensive with delivery.

Free delivery for 339

Now expired.

Offer still showing on website but code doesn't work? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Peew

����

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Peew

😡😡

15% off code, back working.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

Any idea when this ends

No idea but looks like they pulled it too early last night.

Advertisement