Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITIL Foundation

Options
  • 28-02-2018 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭

Any good study material/notes out there for the ITIL Foundation exam for self study?

Any pointers or tips to sitting the exam?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Passed this exam on Friday (80%). I found Jason Dions stuff on Udemy excellent.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Curious as to the length of time spent studying etc ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

horgan_p wrote: »
    Curious as to the length of time spent studying etc ?

Maybe 35 hours at a guess.

I went over all the notes on Pluralsight and I also done a big pool of 300 questions - both an utter waste of time I found. Probably wasted 15+ hours here.

Then focused 4 hours twice on Jason Dion's "ITIL v3 Foundation: Cram to Pass the ITIL Exam in 7 Days!" on Udemy

Then done Jason Dion's "ITIL v3 Foundation: Practice Certification Exams (6 Exams)" - probably about 5 hours here.

If I was doing it again I'd scrap the Puralsight notes and 300 questions and buy Jason Dion's "ITIL v3 Foundations: Complete ITIL Exam Preparation Course" too.

You can pick up all 3 on Udemy for €30 in total.... well worth it imo.

Advertisement