Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any XC Racers?

Options
  • 27-02-2018 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is there any S1 XC racers on here? I'm planning on making the move from S2 up to S1 this year after a good first season last year. Got on 2 podiums, in Ticknock and Sligo.

I've been training hard all winter with the lads from A1 coaching giving me good direction, but would still like to know if there is any seessions/areas you think need extra work.

Would love to ask a few questions about your trainning, but I promise not to annoy you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Tomred13

Just wondering is there any S1 XC racers on here? I'm planning on making the move from S2 up to S1 this year after a good first season last year. Got on 2 podiums, in Ticknock and Sligo.

I've been training hard all winter with the lads from A1 coaching giving me good direction, but would still like to know if there is any seessions/areas you think need extra work.

Would love to ask a few questions about your trainning, but I promise not to annoy you.

Well done on the two podiums, there two tough races especially sligo if it's muddy. I'm a struggling S3 so I've no advice. Loads here will help ya out. Best of luck with the season.😈😨

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Feidhlim Dignan

Tomred13 wrote: »
    Well done on the two podiums, there two tough races especially sligo if it's muddy. I'm a struggling S3 so I've no advice. Loads here will help ya out. Best of luck with the season.😈😨

Thanks, to be honest I was pretty happy with it considering I didn't do Tracton as I thought I wasn't near the level. But after racing and A1 in a Connacht league I decided to jump in to S2 in Slade and pulled a 9th

• Registered Users Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭C3PO

No regular contributors here from S1 as far as I know? Mainly a road forum with plenty of people (like myself) who do a bit of both!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭nak

Same as every other level; skills, skills, skills.

Advertisement