Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***URGENT** Guitarist Wanted ASAP

Options
  • 27-02-2018 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Cover band with gigs, parties and weddings in the diary require a Guitarist immediately.

Vocals are a must for mainly backing vocals but also capable of taking lead vocals on occasions.
    Pro gear and a Pro attitude and own transport are a must also.

We need to fill this position within the next week so please get in touch as soon as possible.

Band seeking Guitarist

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Bazz1234

Just pm’d You there guys. Ready 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 3 reelpixjames

No PM Bazz1234

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Bazz1234

It’s playing up for some reason. Any other way to contact you?

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭tony stark

I’m available. Have you got a setlist? Can send on video if required. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3 reelpixjames

I can forward setlist via pm. It would be graet if you could send on Youtube links etc.

Are you based in Dublin??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Dmanf88

PM'd :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Miko2

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 colm wade

Hi,I'm a lead guitarist with plenty of gigging experience,own transport, PA, lights and great guitar gear.Can sing a few songs but better with backing vocals thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 simonelivemusic

Hi, are you still looking for a guitarist?

Advertisement