Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Insurance

Options
  • 27-02-2018 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am a 22 y/o female living in Dublin. I have just passed my test and am looking to get insured on one of the cars in my house. My mum drives a 2011 range rover evoque (2.1 diesel automatic) and my dad drives a 2009 jeep wrangler (2.8 diesel automatic). I am only going to be living in ireland for another 6 months so there wouldn't be any point in buying a small more economical car for me. Would you be able to give any indication if I could get insured on either of these two cars? 
    Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

SJ14 wrote: »
    I am a 22 y/o female living in Dublin. I have just passed my test and am looking to get insured on one of the cars in my house. My mum drives a 2011 range rover evoque (2.1 diesel automatic) and my dad drives a 2009 jeep wrangler (2.8 diesel automatic). I am only going to be living in ireland for another 6 months so there wouldn't be any point in buying a small more economical car for me. Would you be able to give any indication if I could get insured on either of these two cars? 
    Thanks!
    Hi SJ14

You can cancel a policy with us at any stage so you could start cover and then cancel whenever you are leaving Ireland. If your parents have their vehicles covered with another insurer you may be able to be covered as a named driver on their policies. You would need to check this with their insurers. If you have a vehicle in mind you can get a quote by visiting our website www.libertyinsurance.ie or if you message me with your contact details I can arrange for someone from our Sales Team to give you a ring. 

Hope this helps.

Seán

Advertisement