Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Accident/Car Repair

Options
  • 27-02-2018 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

So stupid me reversed my car into a small pillar last night which I demolished however my rear bumper is now cracked and will probably need replacing if it can't be baked?

I drive a 141 white Vauxhall Adam, does anyone know what price this will be?
    NCT is in a month so need to get on this ASAP.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

KeiraDave wrote: »
    Hi,

So stupid me reversed my car into a small pillar last night which I demolished however my rear bumper is now cracked and will probably need replacing if it can't be baked?

I drive a 141 white Vauxhall Adam, does anyone know what price this will be?
    NCT is in a month so need to get on this ASAP.

As it is in Electric Car Forum

You should bring to garage, tell you never want to drive that dirty petrol/diesel car again and can they please swap you into a lovely green Electric car stat :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11 KeiraDave

I think I might have posted this into the wrong forum oops! Don't know how to change it.

It's a manual, non electric just freaking out now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

KeiraDave wrote: »
    I think I might have posted this into the wrong forum oops! Don't know how to change it.

It's a manual, non electric just freaking out now.

Depends on where you are located before someone can recommend

One of the mods will move

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement