Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPhone SE vs IPhone 6s

Options
  • 26-02-2018 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Which is better?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

6S

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

The SE is the internals of a 6 in the 5 body. So the 6s will be the next version up in terms of specs.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

the SE has the internals of the 6S not the 6. the main difference is the screen size/brightness, body shape, front facing camera and no 3d touch.

Which is better really comes down to personal preference around screen size and front-facing camera.

You should use https://www.apple.com/ie/iphone/compare/ to compare and make the decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭TBi

SE is a smaller 6s as mentioned, but has much better battery life at the expense of 3d touch and larger screen. My wife has an SE and i envy her battery life compared to my 6s.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,147 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

The SE by a country mile I moved from the 6s to it, went from the SE to a 7 plus but moved to the Razer phone when I was disappointed with the iPhone X, Razer is gone for repair so back to the 7 plus.
    After using a phone with a 120hz screen for the last few months I can’t wait to get my phone back, all phones just feel very slow in comparison. It’s a pain using the web on any other phone.
    My iPad is going to get upgraded to a 120hz version. Think this is the next leap in phone specs if it catches on. I can’t go back now.

If your sticking with iPhone get the SE. It’s a little workhorse, the weight and very poor battery life of the 6s would be enough to stay clear, the 6 was a better phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

SE. It's a beast of a phone. Best value there is

Advertisement