Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using Arpspoof on Kali with the DSL F2000

Options
  • 26-02-2018 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

Turn off arp attack protection via
    http://192.168.1.254/html/advance.html#network_security

I can see traffic going to the victim but not traffic being sent by the victim, apart from the usual broadcast and multicast traffic.

If I plug both machines into a switch only with the same config , I can see traffic in both directions.

For both machines the default gateway is assigned by DHCP from the F2000 router prior to me plugging both machines into a switch only.

Anyone care to play around with this and report back?

Update:
    With all devices plugged directly into the F2000 router, arp spoofing works regardless if the protection is on or off.

With the victim device using wifi, arp spoofing fails to work against the victim regardless if the protection is on or off but works against the F2000 router.

Any ideas? I'm thinking its to do with vlans.

Advertisement