Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rolling Stones thread

Options
  • 25-02-2018 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,888 ✭✭✭✭

200x200-000000-80-0-0.jpg

so the legends are about to annouce another concert tour 2morrow almost 57 years since they started :eek:

Some timeless songs, albums and antics in there history

will we ever see a band like them again ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

no we won't

they are the greatest of them all for me

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,063 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Never seen anything like them before and doubt I will again.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,961 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I've never forgiven the Rolling Stones for not making Darryl Jones an official member of the band, over the 25 years since Bill Wyman left. He was good enough for Sting and Miles Davis, he's good enough for the Stones. It's not as if fans would object at his not being Bill. :cool:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

• Registered Users Posts: 37,888 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

subject to licence and those residents are fighting tooth and nail to stop this going ahead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

I love the Brian Jones stuff but Sticky Fingers is one of my all time favourite albums, love it.
    Sway, Can't you hear me knocking and Dead Flowers, superb.

Mick Jagger and Keith Richards are rock n roll

I've seen many many bands and prob seeing thesw two live (hopefully this summer) would be a pinnacle of my gig going.

Charlie Watts derseves a ton of credit too, still going at his age is amazing. The young guy of the group Ronnie Wood is a fantastic artist too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

Permission granted;

Aiken Promotions today received notification of the granting of the licence for the Dublin date of the 'STONES - NO FILTER' Tour at Croke Park on Thurs, 17 May 2018. Tickets for the Croke Park date go on sale this Friday 23 March. Further concert information is available from www.rollingstones.com.

cant wait for the show and hoping to pick up a ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Charlie Watts, Rolling Stones Drummer, Dies at 80

• Advertisement
Advertisement