Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday 25th February

Options
  • 25-02-2018 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭

A few weeks ago Le Rocher(rated 139) was 1/10 in a three horse race and I thought it was worth dutching the two against him given how short he was. Scudamore had to get serious with him and he beat a horse called Royal Act(in his first chase) by 2 1/4L. Royal Act put in a superb round of front running and jumped really well for his first spin over the fences.

He ran since and I put him up but they changed tactics and he didn't get into / wasnt put into the race at all and I am not convinced he looked comfortable going right handed, he was 40/1 that day.

Today in Southwell he is back left handed and I think he is worth a play at 5/1 as he could have bags in hand. He was 6/1 last night and he might contract steadily before the off if I am right.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Speak easy 3.10 naas not much between the market front 3 highly tried the last day might be more winnable here at 3s

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Doubt we will see much racing for next 10days with the weather closing in from the east

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Shemale wrote: »
    A few weeks ago Le Rocher(rated 139) was 1/10 in a three horse race and I thought it was worth dutching the two against him given how short he was. Scudamore had to get serious with him and he beat a horse called Royal Act(in his first chase) by 2 1/4L. Royal Act put in a superb round of front running and jumped really well for his first spin over the fences.

He ran since and I put him up but they changed tactics and he didn't get into / wasnt put into the race at all and I am not convinced he looked comfortable going right handed, he was 40/1 that day.

Today in Southwell he is back left handed and I think he is worth a play at 5/1 as he could have bags in hand. He was 6/1 last night and he might contract steadily before the off if I am right.

Dog****e!

Completely emptied when pace picked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I says wrote: »
    Speak easy 3.10 naas not much between the market front 3 highly tried the last day might be more winnable here at 3s

Disappointing last time in Naas. Highly thought of. Hopefully turns up today

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭handsfree2

Disappointing last time in Naas. Highly thought of. Hopefully turns up today

Kevin Blake wasn't bullish on his chances on the FFP.

One for the future he said

• Advertisement
Advertisement