Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wealth Management

Options
  • 24-02-2018 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Are there any good/high returns wealth management companies in Ireland or even Europe?

Is it better to use a wealth management company or investing directly in blue chip stocks ?

Looking for steady growth of funds

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭dickface

doctorg wrote: »
    Are there any good/high returns wealth management companies in Ireland or even Europe?

Is it better to use a wealth management company or investing directly in blue chip stocks ?

Looking for steady growth of funds

Invest in etf's or mutual funds then.
    About 80% developed and 20% emerging. Easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭doctorg

Which ones ?

That's my problem, I don't want to be invested in constantly checking in on prices and trying to find good stocks. I'm not looking to make a killing over night. Just looking for something steady that gives better than 0.5% than the banks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

doctorg wrote: »

There are plenty but there is usually a very high minimum investment in the hundreds of thousands.

A good alternative option is to pay a good financial advisor and make the investments yourself. I know an excellent one that you pay hourly and well worth the investment and can PM you details if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Bettysk

BailMeOut wrote: »
    There are plenty but there is usually a very high minimum investment in the hundreds of thousands.

A good alternative option is to pay a good financial advisor and make the investments yourself. I know an excellent one that you pay hourly and well worth the investment and can PM you details if you want.
    Could you please pm me the details @BailMeOut ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement