Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phase 4 and 6 - Motor Control Diagrams

Options
  • 24-02-2018 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello everyone,

Would anyone know where I could get my hands on the Phase 4 and 6 Motor Control Diagrams for the electrical apprenticeship?

I'd be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction or send them to me.

Thanks very much, everyone.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Perhaps if you could describe what these drawings are of it may help. For example are they for forward reverse of 3 phase motors?

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭tweek84

Google it but put DIT in the search as well and you'll find some course notes.
    I didn't go to DIT but alot of the apprenticeship notes get posted up on line

Advertisement