Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 24th

Options
  • 24-02-2018 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

A heads up on the bumper in Fairyhouse . Byrnes horse on the drift since betting opened . How long before (in his words) he " Goes in hard " 4 bumper winners in 3 weeks ? I wouldnt put it past him .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Doubling Stay Humble and Danny Kirwan in the bumpers in Fairyhouse and Kempton

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

CLEAR SKIES for the Winter Derby only bet today

BOL

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

gazza1 wrote:
    CLEAR SKIES for the Winter Derby only bet today

Some money for that all week. Biggest price I seen was 12's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Portrait King won the Elder before and was third two years ago. Getting long in the tooth now but is well handicapped and stays well is too big at 33s e w 1445 newcastle

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

3:35 Kempton
    Although Vibrato Valtat is probably an infuriating horse, this trip and ground should suit him going on his run at Doncaster earlier this year. He is still well handicapped on his form from last year. I can forgive him his last run on heavy ground and expect an improvement today. 40/1 and the outsider of the field here seems a fair bit of value especially given 4 places and his overall record.
    2 Points EW 40/1 4 places lads/coral/fred/boyles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

If Josses Hill wins today will his rating go up for Cheltenham? Waiting for him all year to be on a going day.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

Gringo180 wrote: »
    If Josses Hill wins today will his rating go up for Cheltenham? Waiting for him all year to be on a going day.

I think so, weights aren't out till next Wednesday so handicapper would have time to react if he pissed home today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Earendil wrote: »
    I think so, weights aren't out till next Wednesday so handicapper would have time to react if he pissed home today.

Cheers I thought it would be like the Grand National weights.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭carq

Looking forward to seeing redicean today

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭dk6dk6

carq wrote: »

Have backed him for the Triumph, have been really impressed with him so far and if he could improve his jumping I think he has a real chance.

• Advertisement

carq wrote: »

Impressive there alright

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭famagusta

TheTorment wrote:
    Impressive there alright

I didn't see the race, what was his jumping like today? Sticky the last day.

famagusta wrote: »
    I didn't see the race, what was his jumping like today? Sticky the last day.

Scrappy at a couple, one in particular (but not that bad either) but pinged the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭kksaints

Have gone for the old guard today. Houblon des Obeaux in the Eider and Theatre Guide in what used to be the Racing Post chase. Both each-way.

Portrait King won the Elder before and was third two years ago. Getting long in the tooth now but is well handicapped and stays well is too big at 33s e w 1445 newcastle

Good call

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Surely Pym is worth backing at 9/4 in 4-45 at Kempton.
    Form of his bumper win has wormed out well with a lot of them in behind going onto win/place in decent races.
    Granted no nothing of Danny Kirwan who must be decent going by the market but will take him on.

Advertisement