Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

DCU transfer

• 23-02-2018 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi there,

I am currently a first year studying Sports Science and Health in Tallaght IT. I am looking to transfer into Sports Science and Health in DCU next year. I am wondering whether they will judge me based on my leaving cert results or based on my college results. If they take leaving cert results into account then there is no point in applying for the transfer as i only got a H7 in maths and the minimum requirement for leaving cert students is a H6. However if they look at my college results I will apply as I am currently doing very well, (GPA 3.17).

Also if anybody could tell me whether they look at stuff other than academic results like internships and work experience I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Advertisement