Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humax 400t Satellite receiver €99

Options
  • 23-02-2018 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Humax 400t Satellite receiver reduced from €179 to €99. Last one in Tesco. Coonagh Limerick.
    May be Nationwide.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭wait4me

Are you sure that this is a satellite receiver? I think its just Freeview which is UK digital terrestrial TV - not Freesat

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

There is already a Tesco electronic section for posts like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭fdevine

wait4me wrote: »
    Are you sure that this is a satellite receiver? I think its just Freeview which is UK digital terrestrial TV - not Freesat

As above this is only Freeview and not Freesat. This is a Freeview PVR

Might be of use in Wexford or close to the NI border but probably not much use elsehere except for Saorview maybe......

https://uk.humaxdigital.com/product/fvp-4000t/

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭SPAWKER

It'll work for recording Rte and TV 3 but won't series link

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

I have one of these. Live near the border and get both freeview channels and soarview channels. Correct about not able to series link Irish channels.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,878 ✭✭✭JDxtra

They should never have imported them to Tesco Ireland. I've seen them sitting on shelves for at least 18 months in Tesco Maynooth. Bit of a risk using it for Saorview only - I don't know if you can rearrange the channel order on these. By default, it'll be a horrible guide to use with all the empty channels that Saorview insert.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

JDxtra wrote: »
    They should never have imported them to Tesco Ireland. I've seen them sitting on shelves for at least 18 months in Tesco Maynooth. Bit of a risk using it for Saorview only - I don't know if you can rearrange the channel order on these. By default, it'll be a horrible guide to use with all the empty channels that Saorview insert.

You can't re-arrange the order but you can create a favourite list with only the channels you want. So you don't have a load of blanks.

Agree about no idea why they are sold here unless you are near the border.

One thing I will say the user interface is nice and pretty quick to load etc

Advertisement