Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince 2 Foundation Exam Only in Ireland

Options
  • 23-02-2018 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi

I have bought an online course for Prince 2 foundation but it does not include the exam. I see there are numerous courses in Dublin that include the exam, however it is difficult to find anywhere that simply provides the exam only.

Has anyone sat the exam only and if so where did you sit the exam, what company did you book it through and how much was it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

If you haven't already booked, there appears to be a March discount:

https://www.prince2.com/eur/prince2-examination-format

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭onedmc

The reason no companies in Ireland want to do the exam only as its not worth it

Firstly the failure rate for exam only is extremely high and they dont dont want the pass rates to be affected by walk-in.

Secondly the €30 to €50 commision isn't worth it. I'm sure this is why the http://www.theexamcentre.com dont do them any more.

Thirdly you can do the exam directly online. The exam price has gone up to €320 but you may find discounts and lower prices from companies that previously purchased them. www.cupe.co.uk had some left over at the discounted price until recently and Martin in bytesizetraining.co.uk buys a lot of them so should get a good discount.

If you want an online exam from an Irish company have a look at www.althris.com (or althris training on facebook) and send in a request, there are one of the biggest prince2 providers in Ireland and can sort you out.

Advertisement